Tale of Horses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tale of Horses

A wild horse roleplay for anyone who loves horses.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Favorite Horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Favorite Horse Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Horse   Your Favorite Horse EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:02 pm

This is a conversation starter. Who is your favorite real life horse? Are they a stallion or a mare? Maybe a gelding? How old are they? What is their name? What color are they? Why do you like this horse?

Okay, I always hate it when someone gives me a worksheet like that, so just brag. Talk about the horse and how awesome they are. Here's mine.

My favorite horse is named Duchess, and I named the lead mare of the Rosewood Tribe after her. She's basically the exact horse I described in the Rosewood Tribe thread, but in case you don't want to go there, I'll post it here. Duchess is a Morgan. She's chestnut, and a beautiful girl. She has a star, but it's pretty small. She's a bit smaller than most horses, so sometimes she trips when she's going over poles. She's kinda old; around 30, but I'm not sure exactly how old. She loves to run. If you're riding her and you want a trot, you only have to TOUCH her with your legs and she trots. She's fast, too. After a trot, she gets all excited and tries to start trotting again. I LOVE HER.

Now, how about you?
Back to top Go down
https://taleofhorses.rpg-board.net

Your Favorite Horse
Page 1 of 1